You will need -
- Polypop fabric to suit your desired size of sack (I made mine 80cm x 110cm so I bought 1.6m per sack)
- paper templates of the letters of the name for the sack (mine were 15cm x 10cm, I could fit 5 letters across an 80cm sack, cut them to a smaller size for longer names)
- 0.2m Christmas fabric (you'll get 8 letters of 10cm x 15cm from that amount, buy more if necessary)
- 0.2m double sided fusible webbing
- 1m double sided satin ribbon
- glitter fabric paint/glue
- matching thread
To make up -
- Iron rough side of webbing to wrong side of Christmas fabric.
- Place and pin letter templates, then cut out.
- Sew cut edges of polypop together and finish seam.
- Fold so seam is at centre back and sew bottom edge of sack, finish seam.
- Sew a 10cm hem at top of the sack.
- Attach centre of ribbon to the back seam 20cm from the top of the sack.
- Pull paper backing off the cut out letters.
- Place them and iron them onto sack one at a time.
- Trace around the edges with the glitter paint/glue.
- Fill with pressies and goodies, tie it up and place it at the end of your child's/children's bed/s.
Wish I had one! Merry Christmas!!