What you need -
Ribbon of your choice
What to do -
- Paint foam balls on one side, allow to dry. Paint the other side.
- Paint in the same way with glitter paint.
- When the balls are completely dry, wrap the ribbon around the ball, twist like you're wrapping a present and bring ribbon up to the top, make a loop and secure with a pin through a star sequin. Also secure the twisted ribbon at the bottom with a pin through a star sequin.
- Randomly place a few more stars with pins on the ball and one in the middle of each ribbon section.
- And, you're done!
- Hang on the Christmas tree, or anywhere that takes your fancy.