What you need -
What to do -
- Indent 2 lines all the way around each ball to make quarters with the blunt knife.
- Cut fabric in this shape just big enough to cover each quarter of the ball.
- With the edge of the knife, push the fabric into the indentations you made until the edges disappear (cut away any excess).
- Do this for each quarter using a combination of fabrics.
- Wrap the cord around the ball (as you would around a present, twisting at the bottom).
- Secure the bottom twisted cord with a pin through a sequin.
- Make a loop at the top and cut the ends, use another sequin and pin to secure them at the top.
- Make heaps and hang them everywhere!