What you need -
round nose pliers
2mm bicone crystals (or small bead)
4mm bicone crystals
6mm bicone crystals
What to do -
- On 6 eye pins feed 2 4mm bicones, 2 6mm bicones & 4 4mm bicones. Allow 1cm to curl end with round nose pliers.
- Cut 20cm of beading wire and secure around one of the beaded eye pins at the end of the wire. Then secure remaining 5 pins one at a time with the beading wire while fanning each arm to form the snowflake shape.
- Once you have secured the last arm, feed onto the remaining wire a 4mm, 6mm and 4mm bicone to form a centre piece and to cover the wiring securing the arms. Secure the wire by winding and twisting the remainder.
- To make the arm dangles, feed a 2mm then a 6mm bicone on 5 head pins. Cut excess and curl to make a loop while attaching one to each end of each arm.
- For the last arm, feed a 2mm then a 6mm bicone on one eye pin, curl and make a loop while attaching. On the other loop of the eye pin, feed and tie a ribbon to hang snowflake.
These are so pretty I leave one hanging on my daughter's wall all year round.